1. All our offers, contracts and their implementation shall be exclusively subject to the conditions under consideration regardless if these conditions are provided by us, or by any third party. A copy of these conditions is available upon request.
2. By “principal” in these conditions is understood: any (legal) entity which has entered into, or expressed the intention of entering into, a contract with our company, its representative(s), authorised agent(s), assignee(s) and heirs.
3. Deviations from or additions to these conditions are only valid if confirmed by us in writing. The principal shall only (re)sell and deliver our goods under the conditions provided herein and shall oblige each successive party in turn to apply these conditions when reselling or delivering the goods.
4. Any general terms and conditions of the principal are not applicable and are not binding in any way on us and are hereby explicitly rejected by us. General or specific conditions of the principal are excluded, in particular, to the extent that those conditions would relate to payment, set off or the right to pledge or transfer our claims against the principal.
5. If the principal declares its purchase conditions applicable with the exclusion of other conditions, the conclusion of a contract with us or acceptance of the delivery of our goods is deemed to include an acceptance of these conditions with simultaneous revocation of the principal’s own conditions.